A SMS gateway is a telecommunications network facility or hardware for sending and receiving Short Message Service (SMS) transmissions to or from a telecommunication network that supports SMS.
4 port modem is a modem that supports 4 SIM cards.
MobiGATETM allows you to send bulk SMS in Malaysia (MNP) & worldwide. You do not need to purchase any credit from us in order to send SMS . Just insert any SIM cards to send out SMS.
You do not need obtain any license with MCMC (SKMM) to use MobiGATETM.
MobiGATETM is more than just a SMS gateway and 4 port modem. MobiGATETM has these additional features and benefits:-
cost effective: there is no monthly charge
broadcasting: all channels simultaneously sending out SMS;
routing: use the lowest SMS rate to send out SMS;
load balancing: speed-up the broadcast as work load is shared by all channels;
fail-over: when 1st channel fails, 2nd channel will be used to send out SMS; reduce broadcast failure;
data security: all messeanges and mobile numbers are stored in your local database and not with any 3rd party SMS gateway service provider.
- allows your system (ERP, CRM, SCM) and software application (mobile commerce, e-commerce) to send and receive SMS;
- you own the SMS gateway without any connection to 3rd party gateway;
- start your own business as bulk SMS provider;
- most reliable SMS gateway that is widely used in Malaysia, Philippines and Nigeria;
- reputable SMS gateway that is featured in Matrade's Magazine:-
HOW TO SEND AND READ SMS
Software application commuicates with MobiGATE
via SQL statement
To send SMS:
Insert into Outbox (msg_id, message, destination) values ('1', 'Hello!', '+60172233111')
To read SMS:
Select * from Inbox where read_status = 'N'
For more information, please refer to corporate blog on SMS Gateway.
To order, please contact us.
copyright © 2013 MOBITEK System Sdn. Bhd.